Acts 8: 35-39
Start Right: Believer’s Baptism
Introduction: Baptism isn’t necessary for salvation, but it is necessary for obedience.
Getting Started Right with Baptism ~ 3 Things to Consider
- The Biblical Method of Baptism (Acts 8:36, Mark 1: 9-10)
- The Meaning of Baptism (Romans 6:1-5)
1. The Christian’s Past (4)
2. The Christian’s Present (4)
3. The Christian’s Future (5)
- The Motive for Baptism
1. It proclaims your commitment to Jesus.
2. It portrays your conversion to Christ.
3. It pays attention to your command from God.
Final Thought: Baptism is His command, and we are to obey His commands.